Saturday, November 15, 2014

Meet Mr Weinstein


For John, BLUF:  I wonder if I was in 8th Grade with his Father?  Nothing to see here; just move along.



Who is this person who is releasing the videos of MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber telling folks that the voters are stupid?♠  From Bloomberg we have this article.  The title is "Meet the Mild-Mannered Investment Adviser Who's Humiliating the Administration Over Obamacare".  And here he is:
“I’m an investment adviser,” Weinstein tells me from his home near Philadelphia.  “I’m a nobody.  I’m the guy who lives in his mom’s basement wearing a tinfoil hat.”  (He's joking about the mom and the tinfoil.)
As Professor Althouse asks, what is Professor Gruber thinking at this point?

Hat tip to Ann Althouse.

Regards  —  Cliff

♠  The one Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi claims not to know, after having praised him, per Ace of Spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be forthright, but please consider that this is not a barracks.