The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Moment of Truth Proposed


For John, BLUF:  A moment of truth telling.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



The Ace of Spades Hq takes a whack at Candidate Donald Trump.  Actually several.  But the headline is as true a line as has ever been drawn.

Donald Trump:  My Position On Transgendered Bathrooms Is as Complex as Nuanced as My Position On Abortion and I Could Not Possibly Explain My Philosophical Position On Them In One Statement.

And that is the problem with "sound bite" politics.

Things in life are complex.♠

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

♠  OK, I agree things were a lot less complicated before the Jesuits started explaining things, but still, today is complicated.

No comments: