Thursday, March 22, 2018

Unable to Move On


For John, BLUF:  We are at the point where many, if not most, are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From the Althouse blog, 22 March 2018.

This is an Althouse excerpt from a WaPo article on a debate on CNN between Mr Jeffrey Toobin and his former professor, Alan Dershowitz.  It is Professor Dershowitz speaking:

“None of my liberal friends invite me to dinner anymore,” he said.  “Thanks to Donald Trump, I’ve lost seven pounds.  I call it the Donald Trump diet.”
Remember Mr Rodney King?  Remember what he asked?

People, I just want to say, can we all get along? Can we get along?
Hat tip to Ann Althouse.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be forthright, but please consider that this is not a barracks.