Saturday, April 14, 2018

Never Getting It Right


For John, BLUF:  With the Feds tell the truth or take the Fifth.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From the Ace of Spades, on 13 April 2018.

Jake is wrong.  Mr I Lewis Libby♠ didn't leak the name.  Just flat out wrong.♥

Incidentally, Mr Lewis was not convicted of "burning" Ms Valerie Plsme, but of lying to the FBI.♦

O F F E N S I V E   L A N G U A G E   W A R N I N G
Not here, but at the link at the top.

President Trump did give Mr Lewis a full pardon on Friday the 13th.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

♠  Full disclosure, while in the Pentagon for my second tour I interacted with Mr Lewis, a little.
♥  While Mr Lewis did get his law license back, it took President Trump to give him the pardon.
♦  Yes, it is OK for the Feds to lie to you, but not for you to lie to the Feds.  I think that is very un-American.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be forthright, but please consider that this is not a barracks.