The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chris Matthews Round the Bend

I used to like TV Commentator Chris Matthews.  Nice kid from Philly, with interesting thoughts.  Usually I didn't agree with him, but I enjoyed him.

Lately, however, he has earned the title of bizarro, as this article suggests.

Also, I think his interviewing technique, where he asks a question and as someone starts to answer he almost reflexively jumps in again, leaves something to be desired.

Hat tip to the Instapundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dropped him like a bad dream when he began with the "I get a tingling feeling down my leg when I think of Obama" or some words very close to that effect. He is a poster child for everything that is wrong with the MSM...

I really never understood why he didn't just go to work for the DNC as their press wonk.