The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

They Told Me If I Voted For McCain…

From the InstaPundit, I followed a link to a Florida State Sports Blog, with with political content, where the question was:
They told me if I voted for McCain we would have a stupid lightweight as Vice President.....

and they were right.
This, in turn, led to Law Professor William Jacobson's blog Legal Insurrection, with the question,
So when does the media put Biden’s qualification to be President on trial?
Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Jack Mitchell said...

I like Joe Biden and respect his opinion. I think he makes a great vice president. As for his "intellect?" I'm not sure how to measure such a thing, as politcs takes a very specific sort of genius.

The one metric I can offer is polling data leading up to the 2008 NH primary. Apparently, Biden wasn't bright enough to manage his presidential aspirations beyond 3%?

That said, debating is another sort of genius, more limited than running a full campaign. And what this LI blather is likely about, is the pending debate between Biden & Ryan.

Ryan is a one trick pony. He can talk budget. I'm not saying his opinion will be broad and accurate, but he will know very well how to argue into the narrow spectrum of idealogical talking points he has expertise in.

His ability to speak on foreign policy and domestic issues will be weak and hollow.

For the GOPers that underate Joe Biden, I suggest you go back and watch the tapes from 2007-2008. More, I suggest, than the one with the half term Gov. Palin.

Ryan will do better than Palin. Of that I am confident. Hell, Kelly Ayotte could do better than Palin. Oy vey.