The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Who is Giving the Most to Politicians?


For John, BLUFIf you think it is bad now, wait until you abolish political parties.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



This is one of those Tinkers to Evers to Chance kind of stories.  I found it at Instapundit, who sent me to News Alert, who sent me to Open Secrets, who gave me the scoop, the Federal Data.

The InstaPundit notes "Top Political Donors: SEIU #1, Koch Brothers #49."  I am sure there is a mistake in there somewhere.  Surely the Koch Brothers are number one in giving, aren't they?

And, Open Secrets kindly notes.

NOTE:  Federal law prohibits the use of contributor information for the purpose of soliciting contributions or for any commercial purpose.
Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: