The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The "Alt-Right"?


For John, BLUFThe Media and the "Left" (but I repeat myself) have lost touch with reality and are just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



Reporter Patrik Jonsson, of the Christian Science Monitor, gives us this report.

The "Alt-Right"?  So I am being shoehorned into one more despised group here in the US?

Here is the Wikipedia definition:

But critics say that Bannon's hiring resonates far beyond the Trump campaign in troubling ways.  It marks a worrisome marriage of the Republican Party with an Internet culture that, they say, peddles in white identity, misogyny, anti-Semitism, and Clinton conspiracies.
I am not anti-Semitic, especially when compared to my bien-pensant Progressive friends.  I am not a member of any "white identity" group.  Clinton Conspiracies?  Not likely.  I believe Mr Vince Foster committed suicide, but I do find it strange the records are now reported missing from the National Archieves.  But, I am moving on.  Use of a private EMail Server, while Nixonian, turned out to be an unlucky choice.  it isn't a Conspiracy, it is what it is.  And DOJ said no crime, which is what it is.  Misogyny?  I try to be respectful of all.  I sometimes suspect that women think they are special and that men don't harass men and women don't abuse men.

We are seeing the bien-pensant playing Christmas Tree and trying to hang everything they see as wrong with society on the Alt-Right, which has replaced the Tea Parties as the focus of their ire.

I think it is a case of "Drinking your own bathwater".

Hat tip to the Memorandum.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: