The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

President Trump's Press Conference


For John, BLUFPresident Trump not bowing to the way the Establishment thinks it should be.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




It is Mr Scott Adams again:
There are two clues that the Huffington Post is hallucinating and I’m not.  The first clue is that they have a trigger and I don’t.  Reality violated their egos, whereas I was predicting a Trump win all along.  My world has been consistent with my ego.  No trigger.  All I have is a warm feeling of rightness.

The second clue is that the Huffington Post is seeing something that half the country doesn’t see.  As a general rule, the person who sees the elephant in the room is the one hallucinating, not the one who can’t see the elephant.  The Huffington Post is literally seeing something that is invisible to me and other observers.  We see a President Trump talking the way he normally talks.  They see a 77-minute meltdown.

I would say, based on my observations of the Press Conference that President Trump talked the way he normally talks and felt free to not just provide a canned response to each reporter's question, but to also interact with the reporter, like the reporter was a fellow human being in a conversation.  And, the President was having fun.  Maybe that is the be no that was being violated.

And, it is time the rest of us got to ask some questions, not just the Main Stream Media.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  Creator of Dilbert.

No comments: