The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Never Getting It Right


For John, BLUFWith the Feds tell the truth or take the Fifth.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From the Ace of Spades, on 13 April 2018.

Jake is wrong.  Mr I Lewis Libby didn't leak the name.  Just flat out wrong.

Incidentally, Mr Lewis was not convicted of "burning" Ms Valerie Plsme, but of lying to the FBI.

O F F E N S I V E   L A N G U A G E   W A R N I N G
Not here, but at the link at the top.

President Trump did give Mr Lewis a full pardon on Friday the 13th.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  Full disclosure, while in the Pentagon for my second tour I interacted with Mr Lewis, a little.
  While Mr Lewis did get his law license back, it took President Trump to give him the pardon.
  Yes, it is OK for the Feds to lie to you, but not for you to lie to the Feds.  I think that is very un-American.

No comments: