The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, May 31, 2019

The Origins of Russiagate


For John, BLUFThere are hints that people inside the US Intelligence Community, American Citizens, were trying to prevent the election of Candidate Trump, and after the election, the Presidency of Donald Trump.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From The Washington Times, by Mr Bailey Vogt, 31 May 2019.

Here are two nteresting paragraphs:

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on.  I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say.  Things are just not jiving.”

This is of concern to me  I fear that certain Americans were interested in subverting the electoral process and outcome of the United States in 2016.  This would be Un-American.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: