The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

This Day in History


For John, BLUFThank God there is the Hallmark Channel, including Magnum reruns.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From The Babylon Bee, 21 January 2020.

Here is the lede plus two:

President Trump's historic impeachment trial began today, but nobody noticed as everyone was too excited about Taco Tuesday to care.

"Oh, I guess there's some impeachment thing happen--oh man!  I almost forgot:  it's taco Tuesday!" one man in New Mexico remarked.  "Man, as soon as I get off work, I'm going to get some delicious street tacos for half-off.  I can never decide between the carne asada and the pork.  Ugh--aw, who am I kidding?  I'll get both!"

Similar sentiments were expressed by Americans everywhere as people checked the news and were irritated by another mention of impeachment but then were happy when they remembered it was Taco Tuesday at Mexican restaurants all around the nation.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: