The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, December 7, 2020

Elections of the Near Future


For John, BLUFIf certain slogans adhere to you, they can determine how others view you, such as "Defund the Police".  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From The New York Post, by Reporter Jon Levine, 5 December 2020.

Here is the lede plus one:

Democrats should stop pressing “defund the police” and other hot-button social issues if they want to stay competitive in 2022, according to new research from longtime Democratic pollster Douglas Schoen.

“The data says to me that if the Democrats go the progressive route they can lose the House and the Senate overwhelmingly in 2022,” Schoen told The Post.  “The incoming Biden administration has to understand that unless they take a moderate path, that is a likely potential outcome for the Democrats.”

On today's City Life Show the Producer, Mr John McDonough, assured me that Mr Joe Biden would bring us all together as President.  I have heard Candidate Biden say that, but I am also looking at his proposed Cabinet Picks and the comments of the outriders and I am not sure the Democratic Party as a whole is ready to go along.  I hope I am wrong.

Of one thing I am sure, Mr Doug Schoen is correct.  Baring wide spread use of voter fraud, the Democratic Party will suffer losses in Congress in the 2022 Elections if they continue to use some of the slogans they have been using this year  A majority of adults in this country don't wish to see the police defunded.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  I am particularly concerned about electronic voting where the company providing the software treats it as proprietary and doesn't allow it to be examined for bad coding or wrong coding.

No comments: