The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tracking Down a Candidate


For John, BLUFWhen you want to reach a candidate or a member of the campaign, any member, and there is no contact information on the web, it is discouraging.  It also suggests they are not getting fedback.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




Here is the Ballotpedia page on AG Maura Healey:

I went to Ms Healey's web page to invite her, or a surrogate, to come on Lowell's LTC City Life Show.

I tried several times, but each time it switched to a page for making donations.  I didn't wish to make a donation, although in the end I may have to, to contact someone in the Campaign.

If anyoone has an EMail or telephone number for the Press Secretary or for the Campaign itself, please reach out to me at crkrieger @ me.com.

Thank you.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: