The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, June 10, 2022

We Miss You, Judy


For John, BLUFTalent isn't evenly distributed, and some with talent also suffer from their internal struggles.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From Althouse, by Law Professor Ann Althouse, 10 June 2022.

The Post is short.  A video with Ms Garland's ten best songs.

Taste in music varies.  I loved the selection and some brought a tear to my eye.  On the other hand, my Wife, a professional musician and someone who helped stage a number of high school musicals (and starred in South Pacific in her own high school days), thinks Ms Garland is overrated.  Fortunately, I respect her opinions and she does not insist I adopt as my own all of her opinions.  But, I don't impose my tastes by playing Ms Gatland in her presence and she appears to count that as respect.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: