The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, September 26, 2022

Verizon Lags


For John, BLUFVerizon is not the forward leaning 21st Century operation I had expected.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



I have a cell phone plan with Verizon.  It includes my Wife, myself and two of our children, plus two iPads.

I wanted to upgrade one of the Apple iPhones, which is currently in Illinoi.  I thought I could waltz into the Verizon Store in Tewksbury, arrange a deal and have the iPhone holder go into a store out in Belleville, Illinois, and be off with a new phone.

Not so fast.

This is not the 21st Century I had envisioned.  No, at the Verizon Store it is still 1999.  They are not able to cut such a deal.  I could shut down the Cell Plan from here, but I couldn't purchase a new phone.

I think it is time for the Verizon CEO to call for an upgrade to his opersting methods.  It might even make him more money.

Regards  —  Cliff

  On the other hand, the previoous week I was able to go to the Tewksbury Verizon store and activate the cell capability on an iPad out in Belleville.

No comments: