The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

T-Shirt Exchange


For John, BLUFBirthdays are fun.  They hav e.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



My youngest Brother sent me my birthday present and a very nice card and allowed as how I could open it early.

When I opened the package I saw a T-Shirt that reminded me of this one, which I blogged about here, and which I am sending to the same Brother, once the snow lets up.

 

 

So, I got a T-Shirt for my Birthday, just in time for Ash Wednesday, and here is the image on the front of said T-Shirt.

I love the humor of the image.  And the net does remind one of a rosary, which the fisherman is fingering.  In any circumstance it would be funny, but given the ever increasing restrictions on fishermen up here in New England, the idea of confessing that one has been out fishing is poignant.

Oh, the Middle Brother, who is first up in the annual Birthday March across the year, he got a Tom Brady T-Shirt, since he lives out on the Coast (well almost, Saratoga).  He is a good egg, but I think he thinks Jerry Brown is the same as Pat Brown.  I remember one Sunday my Mother taking me to Mass at a certain time and place, so we could see then former Governor Pat Brown.  Cathedral City, as I recall.  It had picked up the nick-name "Cat City" during WWII, for reasons I will not go into.

No, my Wife, who wanted and got four new snow tires for Saint Valentine's Day, is not getting a T-Shirt for her Birthday.  But, the gift is coming via Amazon.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

lance said...

You are sweet. (Maybe not so much when I think of the snow tires, but pretty much.)