For John, BLUF: Who knows what Mr Trump is thinking, but his thought process seems to be working for him, at least so far. Nothing to see here; just move along.
From The Boston Globe, by Ms Annie Linskey, 4 May 2018.
I am stopping right here. The answer to such a question is YES.
If you get such an absolute question ("is it ever"), the odds are with yes. Somewhere out there is the answer yes. You just have to search for it. Then there is the involvement of Mr Donald Trump and that just increases your odds.
It is pretty clear to most people that:
- Mr Trump, before the nomination, had carnal knowledge of Ms Stormy Daniels.
- Because she is "Stormy" Daniels, Mr Trump, to protect himself, used a contract.
- At some point it becomes known to Mrs Trump.
- At some point it becomes known to the Fourth Estate.
- At some point Ms Daniels goes rogue.
- At some point lawyers for Ms Daniels see a way to make a buck, or
- Democratic Party Operatives see a way to make mischief.
Yes, absolutely, this is a violation of the Commandment, Thou shalt not commit adultery. On the other hand, "for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God." And, there is the woman taken in adultery, where Jesus said "let him who is without sin cast the first stone." Leading to the famous line, "No, not you Mother."
Regards — Cliff