The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, August 20, 2018

Evil Demand For ID


For John, BLUFJust because The Boston Globe invokes "studies", there is no reason for me to roll over.  Show me the links.  In the mean time, help me to feel secure in my vote.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




This is a Boston Globe editorial on 20 August 2018.

Here is the key paragraph:

“The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” said Trump earlier this month at yet another one of his rallies, this one in Florida. He claims identification at polling places can thwart voter fraud, despite no evidence that this problem exists outside of his own imagination.
The President misspoke and said you need an ID to guy groceries.  That was stupid.  However, for the Editorial Board of The Boston Globe to ignore the fact that you need an ID on a visit to a physician's office or for withdrawing money from a bank at the drive up window, is dishonest and malicious.

Today High School Students are issued a photo ID and they have to hang it around their neck.  I don't recall that from my days in high school.  I wonder if there is some correlation with minority high school drop out rates.

In the mean time the media is all up in the rafters over Russia (what about China and north Korea?) hacking our voting system.

If I said this was just more yellow journalism by a paper supporting the Democrats, would that be unfair?

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: