The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sycophants of Lowell


For John, BLUFOur City Manager is respected in a number of venues.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

From time to time I see comments out on the blogosphere that suggest that the blog Left in Lowell is composed of bloggers who are sycophants of our City Manager, Bernie Lynch.  I think that is a bit overdrawn, but I also think it is incomplete, especially if you read Kendall Wallace's "Saturday Chat" in yesterday's edition of The [Lowell] Sun.  Mr Wallace notes "Lynch in comfort zone in Lowell".  This after the word went out that Cambridge put a future manager (not Mr Lynch) on contract to replace the retiring Mr Robert W Healey.

I will admit that I think the Lowell City Manager is doing a good job and that the City Council is doing a good job providing supervision, as is its job.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: