The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lowell Makes Meeting


For John, BLUFThis is a good development.

Dick Howe's blog mentions tonight's meeting of Lowell Makes, at the Lowell Telecommunicatons Corp, at 246 Market Street.  The time is 6:00 PM.

One of the things I miss from my time living on or near an Air Force Base is the availability of "hobby shops".  I have taken my car to the local base Auto Hobby Shop to do this or that work, with the tools available at the Hobby Shop.  I have done wood working at the Woodworking Hobby Shop.  I have made crèche members (the Three Wise Men) at a Ceramics Hobby Shop.  Then there is the photo hobby shop, back when pictures involved film and chemicals.  And, not just me, but my wife and children.  All good.

I could never have afforded all the different tools and facilities needed to do all those different things.  And, there was free advice and help.

But, where are such "hobby shops" in the Greater Lowell Area?  Now we may have a solution to this lack of hobbyist opportunities.

Here is an article on Lowell Makes from The Boston Globe.

See you there, at Six.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: