The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Trump Taxes Disclosed


For John, BLUFI guess, if the data of the President is not secure, my data is not secure.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




Here is the sub-headline:

Records Obtained by The Times After Years of Secrecy

Source is The New York Times, 28 September 2020.

It is all behind a paywall.  How many paywalls can a middle class person afford?  I have to prioritize, Lowell, Boston, WSJ.  The Old Gray Lady is not one of them.  That said, one of my Brothers sends me select article, to needle me.

How did their Lordships at The Times obtain this data?  Are public officials vulnerable to having their private data released by Civil Servants who lack integrity?  Is this the flip side of the actions of Ms Lois Lerner?

The good news out of this is that apparently there is no evidence of President Trump being linked to Russians in nefarious ways.

I guess there are no concerns about how former Vice President Biden made his millions on the salary of an elected official.  Speaking fees?

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: