The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, January 31, 2022

Teachers v Parents


For John, BLUFThe role of the Voter should not be overlooked.  Virginia Gubenatorial Candidate Terry McAuliffe did, and lost.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




.

Here is the Tweet thread extract:

Missus Bennet
@poornerves
I've been 50/50 about sending my kid back to school because I know he misses the social aspect of it, but then I see psychotic tweets from teachers like this.

Quote Tweet

Iowa teacher with a “sinister agenda”
@against_kim
· Jan 24
If it wasn’t for teachers, more kids would turn out like their parents. twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey…
12:17 PM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

I think we can see a divide growing between parents and teachers.

Considering that the Parents, and their friends, pay the taxes and vote in the School Committee elections, they are not to be toyed with.  When my family left Wenonah, NJ, after I had completed 7th Grade. My academic performance increased quite a bit over the next year and my Father communicated that back to Mr John McQuade.  Mr McQuade, in turn, decided the school need a shaking up and ran a new slate of candidates, and they took over the School Board.  At least that is the way I remember it.  The teachers may think they are in the catbird seat.  However, the Voters have the final say, if they care.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: