The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Pauline Kael Lives


For John, BLUFThey live in a bubble.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



Here is a great lead in line from Ed Driscoll:
AND THIS YEAR, THE ROLE OF PAULINE KAEL WILL BE PLAYED BY… CBS This Morning Host Gayle King:  Nobody at Party I Was at Last Night Cares About Clinton’s Emails:
Pauline Kael?  She is quoted as saying, in a New Yorker article:
I live in a rather special world.  I only know one person who voted for Nixon.  Where they are I don't know.  They're outside my ken.  But sometimes when I'm in a theater I can feel them.
This is why the Press was not able to warn the Party Elites about the possible rise of Mr Donald Trump.  This is why the Press is not able to help the Party Elites deal with Mr Trump passing the magic number of 1237 Delegates for the Convention.  Heck, this is why they don't understand Bernie.

Anyway, a great little snippet, with explanations and links.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: