The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Farewell to Drudge


For John, BLUFIn the mid-1980s CNN was my "go to" source, and then no longer.  Then, for years it was Matt Drudge.  No longer.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




Here is the sub-headline:

From Ricochet, by Mr Michael Henry, May 2020.

Here is the lede plus one:

Matt Drudge’s media links compilation has been one of the sites I’ve checked every morning for the last decade.  The Drudge Report always had links to sites with stories I would not see on my trusted sites.  I say “had” because I am weaning myself from it due to the dramatic shift in bias I’ve observed, especially in the most recent months.

The Drudge Report has become part of the leftist media cabal slanting coverage to defeat President Trump.

It is sad.  Very sad.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: