The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Portland State University Earns an F


For John, BLUF.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




Here is the sub-headline:

The more I spoke out against the illiberalism that has swallowed Portland State University, the more retaliation I faced.

From Bari Weiss Substack, by Professor Peter Boghossian, 8 September 2021.

Here is the lede:

Peter Boghossian has taught philosophy at Portland State University for the past decade.  In the letter below, sent this morning to the university’s provost, he explains why he is resigning.
Back when I was young and in Elementary School, one of my teachers told my Mother I was "a critical thinker".  Within our family that was translated into "critical stinker", but that is a different story.

It appearas "critical thinking" has now become aligned with being a conformist.  This is a major change.  Further, Portland State University has forfeited its connection to great Universities of the past.  It has become a fascist institution.  Fascist.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: