The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Going Mask Free


For John, BLUF:  The COVID Pandemic seems to be winding down.  On Monday,10 April, President Biden signed an act ending our three year national emergency.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From United Press International, by Health Reporter Dennis Thompson, 19 April 2023, 12:04 PM.

Here is the lede plus three:

Healthcare facilities remain one of the last places left in the United States with COVID-era mask requirements still in effect.

It's time for that to end, experts say.

A prestigious collection of infection disease experts and epidemiologists say universal masking requirements in healthcare settings should be lifted, according to a commentary they published Tuesday in the Annals of Internal Medicine.

COVID-19 has reached the point where it should be managed in a way similar to how other respiratory viruses are handled in hospitals, doctor's offices and long-term care facilities, the editorial argues.

So, when is this change of policy coming to the Merrimack Valley?

Or is it already here, in a practical way, given the mandated use by patients of the Blue Mask of Death?

In my case, being "elderly", I should still wear my mask in the hospital, although now I may be free to wear a KN-95.  I wear my mask when I go up for Communion, or when I think I will be in another crowded place.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  I would like to thank Mr John McDonough for the education that caused me to switch over to the KN-95 Mask for my normal usage.

No comments: