The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Survey of Political Blog Readers

You KNOW that is you.

Here is a web site for a survey of the use of social media for political information and, at the end, for the use of social media re the death of Osama bin Laden (yes, he is dead).

This is UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE COLLEAGUE BARB KAYE is doing another survey of political blog readers.

Please go to the site and fill out the survey.

That survey again.

Hat tip to the Instapundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

2 comments:

Renee said...

I took the survey, It reference where I was getting my information in terms of media during the Osama take down, which was broadcast TV. Blogs are great for sharing ideas and discussion about the news, but not as a reliable news source. If you share a link about an event, usually it's best to share a primary source and mentioned where you learned of that source.

Jack Mitchell said...

Two things:
- Cliff is smart enough to realize we put his blog addie into the survey.

- The questions about where I go didn't account much for quality. They were more based on ideological spectrum.

I tend to prefer sites where contributors use citations and hyperlinks to provide third party validation. Sure I read stuff in just about any place. But, I mostly repeat stuff from sources that back up what they are spinning.