The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Lego Club

I was at the Pollard Memorial Library and found some lego constructions in the display cases, with a notice for a "Lego Club".  The problem is, it is limited to Grades 1 through 6.  Where is the club for the rest of us?




Pretty creative.  From a little friendly competition.

The next meeting is Saturday, 28 January 2012, at 9:30 AM.

Details for the club can be found here.

If you miss the 28 January meeting, there is one on Saturday, 25 February at 9:30 AM.

Regards  —  Cliff

2 comments:

Renee said...

My two oldest have been, lots of fun.

Kim said...

The Lego club is alive and well in the Scott household. The kits Santa brought had the ages 7-12 years old scratched out and they said 7-43 years old. Santa did not want to leave out the grown ups in this house! I will let my husband know about the club. He will love it(uh, um, I mean the kids will love it) Thank you.