The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chris Matthews

Last evening I watched the Chris Matthews show, Hard Ball, re the primaries, and then the follow-on show, ramrodded by Rachel Maddow.  Then I caught Hard Ball again this evening.  My conclusion is that MSNBC is not the left wing answer to Fox, but is rather the left wing answer to Rush.  But not as entertaining.

And, MSNBC does make Fox look "fair and balanced".  Particularly the balanced part, but regarding Hard Ball, also the fair part.  Mr Matthews continues to talk over his guests.  I guess that is his style.  I used to like Mr Matthews.  Maybe it was because he was from Philly.  Go Athletics!  That may have been before his time.

Regards  —  Cliff

2 comments:

The New Englander said...

Chris Matthews wrote one of my favorite books -- ever. It's titled "Hardball" and it's sort of about politics, but more about his life philosophy...and it's full of useful, practical advice for anyone in any industry. Plus, you can read it in an afternoon.

But as much as I love Chris Matthews for writing that book, I don't feel the same way about him as a TV host (and his subsequent books weren't so hot, either).

But if you get the chance to read "Hardball," I swear it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

Anything connected to Rachel Mad Cow is "ramrodded." I wonder if Chris Matthews still gets a tingling feeling down his leg when he listens to Obama.