The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Krugman on the Election


For John, BLUFPrinceton Professor Paul Krugman says President Obama showed "true grit" re the auto bailout and the bin Laden takedown and thus will win.  I don't think it will happen.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

Earlier today I was trying to recall the name Paul Krugman as I made a comment about Keynesian Economics, but I couldn't.  I could visualize him, beard and all, and I knew his name began with a K, but it was escaping me and I didn't have time to track it down.  Then, later, I checked the Althouse blog and there it was, a blog post on Professor Krugman, nobel laureate.  Professor Krugman has a blog post on Governor Romney losing his momentum.  Under the title "Fortune Favors the Brave" he predicts that President Obama's "gutsy" decisions on the auto industry and Osama bin Laden will help propel the President to reelection.

Frankly, I am thinking preference cascade.  It goes along with the Bradley Effect.  And Benghazi.

It isn't over until it is over, but it is not the lock for President Obama that Professor Krugman seems to think it is.

Regards  —  Cliff

  The comments are interesting.
  Benghazi should have gone away as a story a long time ago, but the Obama Administration played politics with it and thus it goes on and on.

No comments: