The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PLEASE GO OUT AND VOTE

Sure, I have opinions on how you should vote, but that was before today.  Today I would rather have you cancel my vote by your vote, rather than have you stay home.  So, those of you who are registered voters, please vote.

Those of you who are not registered to vote should get registered NOW.  There will be important elections next year and then we will be at 2012 and a Presidential Election.

Thanks

Regards  —  Cliff

2 comments:

Craig H said...

My "rather" would be to rather have anyone and everyone whose opinion differs from the pre-election polls to go out and blow up that whole sorry mess of a media frenzy by making it irrelevant. :-)

Jack Mitchell said...

You convinced me. ;v)

Hopefully, I helped encourage about 500 others to go. I love GOTV, especially when it don't rain.