The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Genius and Insanity


For John, BLUFOscar was an inspiration to me, well, except for the drug use.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



On Facebook, in a discussion with Jack Mitchell, I mentioned Christopher Isherwood and his journey from England to Germany to Hollywood.  I remember watching him on a local LA TV Talk show in the late 1950s.  He was a guest on and sometimes substitute host on the Oscar Levant show.  So, when I saw this quote on the Althouse blog it brought back memories.
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity.  I have erased this line."
Msaybe you remember Oscar from the 1951 movie, An American in Paris.  He was with fellow Pittsburgh born artist, Gene Kelly.

Hat tip to Ann Althouse.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: