The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Devastation


For John, BLUFNot everyone can create the fashion look, the look that says I am in charge here.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



When I was conceptualizing my last Blog Post, "Sprezztura", I thought I was referencing this Blog Post from Dapper District, "I am become Death, destroyer of worlds."

This particular Dapper District Blog Post consists of the title and two photographs.  It is all about the look, the suit and tie and shoes.

However, it is the quote, the literary reference, that is interesting to me.  It is the line used by Dr J Robert Oppenheimer on a date later in this month, but in 1945.  The reason was TRINITY, the first known nuclear explosion on Earth.  The original is from the Bhagavad Gita, and is part of the dialogue between Prince Arjuna and Krishna.

So, a strong assertion for this particular look shown in the Blog Post.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: