The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

German/Scot-Judeo/Christian-Veteran-Straight Males-Of Relatively Good Health


TRIGGER WARNING:  Live by the sword, die by the sword.

For John, BLUFAh, the rest of us.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From Town Hall and Mr Kurt Schlichter, today, 27 April 2017.

Here is the lede:

As a person of absolutely no color who embodies an intersectional reality that includes my utter lack of genderfluidity and my unemployment-questioning, differently-veteraned, and non-pagan experiences, I am totally oppressed by progressivism’s hegemonic power structure.  I am also the victim of a systemic system of hostile paradigms that denies my truth regarding my phallo-possessory identity.
Here is how it wraps up:
No longer will we allow our pallor to render us invisible!

No longer will we tolerate being left out of the acronym LGBTQ!

No longer will we be scrotum-shamed!

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: