The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Invidious Comparisons


For John, BLUFEnough with the Hitler comparisons.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From PJ Media, by Ms Sarah Hoyt, 22 June 2018.

Here are the first three paragraphs:

My sons started playing a game about ten years ago when they were in their early and mid-teens.  If I was doing something, usually something perfectly normal, particularly if I told them, “Wait a minute, while I finish writing this post” they’d say “You know who else wrote posts?” and the answer was “Hitler.”

Younger son, who is… uh… like me threw in a new wrinkle, when I got exasperated and said “Hitler” before he could, he would say “Good Lord, no.  What made you think that?” with an expression of theatrical horror.

Little did I know the left would be playing this for real.  And honestly now I wonder if the kids were saying that because their teachers were already playing at this nonsense.

Of course, the other side could go with the Joseph Stalin comparisons, with Mr Robert Mueller being cast in the role of Lavrentiy Beria.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: