The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

A Mystery Unfolding


For John, BLUFI try to be careful of conspiracy theories, although I might joke about connections from time to time, but this catches my interest.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




Here is the sub-headline:

From Da Tech Guy, by baldilocks (Ms Juliette Akinyi Ochieng), 29 February 2020.

Here is the lede plus one:

A mystery has taken hold of me.

Phil Haney was a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security – an agency that investigated him nine times and found nothing untoward.  And this very same agency scrubbed its own records that Haney had been using to investigate Islamist terror networks in the United States.

Vaguely, I remember his name from my early days of blogging. He’s back in the news again; unfortunately for being dead.

This didn't smell right to me and it doesn't to baldilocks.

As I recall, "da tech guy" live north of Worcester, but baldilocks lives out in California, where this crime happened.

Read the rest of the short post to see her thinking.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: