The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Offending Your Neighbor


For John, BLUF.People seem to be getting more prickly, more easily offended.  This is not good for the Republic.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From Barstool Sports, by Blogger Big Tennessee, 2 March 2020.

Here is the lede plus four:

Firstly, the least surprising news of 2020 is that this story comes to us from Berkeley, California.  If I heard this story and I had one guess as to where in the U.S. it came from, the Bay Area would have undoubtedly been my first choice.  But now let's go to the tape.
What's up neighborhood, on
I'm almost forced to believe this is fake just five words in.  Nobody can possibly be this stereotypical.  Yet, he continues.
Quite honestly the odor is offensive and I'm hoping our community can have some empathy for its #plantbased neighbors by closing their windows if they are cooking meat and only putting vegetables on their bbq.
I am for empathy for the neighbors.  On the other hand, should their non-standard preferences drive what I do on my own back deck?  Must I conform to their prejudices?

No.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: