The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Unable to Move On


For John, BLUFWe are at the point where many, if not most, are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From the Althouse blog, 22 March 2018.

This is an Althouse excerpt from a WaPo article on a debate on CNN between Mr Jeffrey Toobin and his former professor, Alan Dershowitz.  It is Professor Dershowitz speaking:

“None of my liberal friends invite me to dinner anymore,” he said.  “Thanks to Donald Trump, I’ve lost seven pounds.  I call it the Donald Trump diet.”
Remember Mr Rodney King?  Remember what he asked?

People, I just want to say, can we all get along? Can we get along?
Hat tip to Ann Althouse.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: