The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, August 6, 2012

The City Manager's Soirée

On City Life today there is a discussion of the City Manager's Soirée on LTC tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM.

I was invited, but must decline, as there is a Greater Lowell Technical High School School Committee meeting at the same time.  I am not capable of bilocation.

I think it will be interesting, but I doubt that it will be contentious.  I commend it to you.  Live.  On LTC.

Contrary to some, I don't see the list of invitees to talk with him about the last six years as "minions" of City Manager Bernie Lynch.  I don't see Gerry Nutter or Jack Mitchell or The [Lowell] Sun reporters as being "minions".  That said, as Host George Anthes points out, an hour and a half is pretty short to ask a lot of questions.

UPDATE:  Boy was that a mind slip; it is the City Manager, not the Mayor.  Thanks to Jack Mitchell for pointing this out.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: