The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Race As Seem From Amazon

My wife EMailed me this link, which looks at the political race by examining Amazon book sales.

This is definitely not scientific, in that people do read what the other side writes.  At this time I am 25% of the way through a book (American Empire: The Rise of a Global Power, the Democratic Revolution at Home 1945-2000) by Professor Joshua Freeman (Would my parents have called him a Parlor Pink?) and about 10% through a Professor Paul Krugman book (End This Depression Now!)(He is a definite Keynesian).  I bought the first book from Amazon and the second from Marty's bookstore downtown Lowell.

But, the Amazon map is a way to see what is hot and what is not, and where.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: