The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Be Sure to Vote


For John, BLUFYou I wrote in for State Senator, and included your address.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



My wife and I have to be out of town on Tuesday, so we went to City Hall yesterday and voted.

It was quick and painless.

If you think you are going to be on the road, go and vote at City Hall today.  Voting is important.

While I want my choice of candidates to win (including a write in for George Anthes for District Attorney), I also want our Democracy to work and want you to vote, if you are a legal voter.  If not, don't vote.

Regards  —  Cliff

  But, I left an adult child in the house, along with Fred the dog.  Fred is big and protective.  Not as big as the Great Dane I saw yesterday, but still pretty big.
  City Hall, Basement, Southeast Corner.  Near the Snack Bar.  The paperwork is simple and the ladies behind the counter are very helpful.  I would say ten minutes, and that included time for friendly banter.
  George W Anthes, 64 Trull Lane, Lowell, MA.  You need the address.

1 comment:

Craig H said...

I took my quiz earlier this week. It could not have been easier or more pleasant. It was the first time in my life I've ever had to pull an absentee ballot, and hats off to the Lowell Election Commission for such a simple, quick and painless process. (No dog at home next Tuesday, but I do have a bad-attitude house sitter with a firearms ID...)