The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Republican 2016 Field Narrows


For John, BLUFI am thinking that State Capitols is the place to look for 2016 Republican Presidential Candidates.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



In which I quote the totality of an Althouse blog post.
Clue that Paul Ryan will not seek the GOP presidential nomination.

"After winning re-election last night, Ryan said he would seek the chairmanship of the the House Ways and Means Committee.  That post would make it exceedingly difficult for him to seek the presidency next year."

ADDED:  Ryan might be thinking:  2016 is a good year for a Wisconsinite, but a bad year for a member of Congress to win the presidency.  We need a governor....

Yes, I am disappointed.  I like Paul Ryan.  But, Governor Scott Walker wouldn't be a bad candidate for 2016.

Hat tip to Ann Althouse.

Regards  —  Cliff

  No, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not one of my favorites.  However, I like South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley (Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley) and I like Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (Piyush "Bobby" Jindal).

No comments: