The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Uniting


For John, BLUFI have worried about the ability of the Citizens, and Non-Citizens, of these United States, to come together.  Apparently with reason.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




Up until this morning I have been hoping President Biden would be bringing the Nation together, and a full four years in office, to keep it together.

My doubts started last night, with this photo from MPP (Mostly Peaceful Portland).  I wasn't alone.  Sometime this morning, in the four o'clock hour, a friend EMailed the same item to me:

Then, this morning, I saw this photo in The [Lowell] Sun:

That is Boston.

Now I am hoping President Biden can bring the Democratic Party together.

In the mean time the rest of us will be over in the visiting team dugout, waiting.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: