The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

In the Bleak Midwinter

With Christmas approaching I thought I would share this hymn, out of the UK. It is the Gloucester Cathedral choir and congregation, and my source, "The Anchoress," notes "The Anglicans know how to do this…". For sure we couldn't match this at the Immaculate Conception Parish at this time.

And, frankly, never could I match it. My wife's words to me are something like "Sing sweet and low, far, far away."

Here it is on YOUTUBE. With subtitles in English.

The Anchoress' post is here.

I will be looking for a rendition of Good King Wenceslaus for Boxing Day.

Regards -- Cliff

No comments: