- The Scott Brown Win.
- Speaker Pelosi announcing she lacks the votes to pass the Senate version of Health Insurance reform in the US House of Representatives.
- The US Supreme Court throwing our big chunks of McCain-Feingold and telling us Corporations are, indeed, persons.
- President Obama proposing stricter rules for major banks with regard to trading ("Volcker Rule").
- Concern on the part of Senate Democrats that they don't have the votes to reconfirm Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke.
- Secretary of State Clinton taking on the Chinese Government over Internet freedom.
- Some other item that was missed or hasn't yet hit the news.
1 year ago