The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catch It While You Can

My Letter to the Editor of The Lowell Sun was published Monday.  Of course, I missed it.  But, I found it today.

The one thing I noted was that I WAS EDITED!  There isn't much you can do about such a thing.  No police will respond to take down your story.

What was edited out was a short comment that said I expected the President to face up to the same situation as Representative Paul Ryan.
I have no reason to think the President's speech on Wednesday will do any less.
Fair and balanced, you know.  Speaking of fair, it would be fair to note that my letter was finally published after the President's speech.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Jack Mitchell said...

No thank you, Mr. Ryan. I don't want a 30% OFF voucher for my medicare.

Cute how the GOPers are exempting the huge voting block that is today's Seniors.

Prudent fiscal policy or unabashed politics? I mean, Duh!