The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Where Does Newt Stand...

..with reard to Evangelicals?  Just the other day, at Applebe's, I was saying that I thought that Newt Gingrich's conversion to Catholicism seemed genuine to me, given that I thought Evangelicals might not look kindly on his defection from his Baptst faith, and Mr Gingrich would know that.

Now, via Hot Air, comes PJ Media with an article titled "Why Evangelicals May Win the Nomination for Newt Gingrich".

Of course, it is Newt vs Mitt, and Governor Romney is probably judged the more liberal, and with Herman Cain seeming to be fading...

Hat tip to Hot Air.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could be. I have a hunch that the fat lady hasn't even gotten dressed for rehearsal...let alone the event.