The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thank You Party


For John, BLUFThe Democrats had a major operation to elect Prof Elizabeth Warren, and it works and tonight she thanked the workers from our area.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

This evening I went to Hookslide Kelly's as the "date" of Jack Mitchell, definitive Democratic Operative here in Lowell.  The Party was a chance for Democratic Senator Elect Elizabeth Warren to thank all those from the Lowell area who supported her run, and thus her victory.

I ran into or saw a number of people I know, including our Fiction Writing Professor, Dave Daniels.  Also there were Register of Deeds Dick Howe and Bladder Dam Demon John Nappi.  I met Councilor Marty Lorrey's wife, Lila, and Marty.  Also there was Lynne Lupien.  I talked with US Rep Niki Tsongas, our former neighbor from across the street.

Also present was our State Senator, Eileen Donoghue, our Mayor, Patrick Murphy and, of course, Professor Warren.  Missing was State Rep David Nangle.  And his two mates.


That is Senator Elect Elizabeth Warren under the wreath.

Regarding the speeches I will follow the HNC Rule.

Regards  —  Cliff

  I am sure Neal will understand the HNC Rule.

No comments: