The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Faith Comes to Lowell


For John, BLUFSo much going on and so little information flow.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



"Steubenville East"?  When I hear Steubenville my mind fills with certain concepts, including Ohio, the Franciscan University and Father Michael Scanlan, TOR.  I think of people living their faith.  So, when I saw the byline, but I was doubly surprised.  From The Pilot and their Staff Reporter, Mark Labbe, we have this lede:
LOWELL -- This is the eighth year in a row Brittany Burkins has attended Life Teen's annual Steubenville East Conference, and for her, it's as much a family affair as it is a time to grow closer to Jesus.
Here in Lowell?
Burkins, 22, said she used to help lead the youth group when she was a teenager, but now volunteers her time to work as security for the weekend event, which ran from Friday evening July 15 to Sunday afternoon July 17 at the University of Massachusetts Lowell's Tsongas Center.
Then I wonder why this was happening in my City and I didn't have a clue.

I like reading about it.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: